Wednesday, March 20, 2013

April Calendar Page

MFT-AprilCalendar-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing my April calendar page I created for my MFT calendar I am creating this year. As April is Autumn for me where I live I decided to use the kite as the focus of my page this time round.

To create my scene this month I used the new Die-namics Jumbo Kite …. love this larger size die!  Along the bottom of the page I added grass using the new Die-namics Grassy Edges. I added clouds to the sky using Die-namics Cloud Trio. I sponges the edges of the clouds using Sno Cone Ink.

MFT-AprilCalendar2-wm

For the calendar section I used the Die-namics LLD Insert It - 3x4 Insert and the  LLD Journal It - Calendar Basics  stamp set. The Calendar is stamped using Black Licorice Ink.

The base of the calendar uses Tangy Orange Card. For the tail of the kite I used Hemp Cord.

Here are the MFT Products I used to create my calendar:

Stamps: LLD Journal It Calendar Basics – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Tangy Orange (MFT); Notable & Remarkable DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Jumbo Kite; Cloud Trio; Grassy Edges; Insert It 3 x 4 – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Sno Cone Ink (MFT); Hemp Cord; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN Frances!!~

Marie said...

Love it :)

Silli said...

This is so pretty Frances, love the fabby kite! xoxo

Joanne (jojot) said...

fun calendar page...great patterned kite