Sunday, October 12, 2014

Snowflakes2stamp

TSOLUniqueflakewm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a few cards I have created using The Stamps of Life's Snowflakes2Build stamp set which is one of the stamp sets released a few days ago.

For my first card I created a flip-its card using the Sizzix Circle Flip-its Bigz die. I have also used the snowflake die set which coordinates with this stamp set to create the negative circle in the middle of this card.

TSOLUniqueflake2wm

I created my own snowflake pattern paper using medium snowflakes in this stamp set and also the small snowflakes from the Soup4snowman stamp set also released last week.

TSOLLetitSnowwm

For my second card today, I have again created my own patterned paper as I did in the first card in this post. I also created the larger snowflake using the large snowflake stamp and one of the coordinating dies.

TSOLSnowflakewm

And finally for my last card a clean and simple card. I have stamped and die cut the snowflake.  I embossed the background of my card and added a sentiment.

Stamps: Snowflakes2stamp; Soup4snowman – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Blue
Dies: Snowflake Dies – The Stamps of Life; Sizzix Circle Flip-its Card Bigz Die; Sizzix Circle Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Clear Rhinestones; Button; Hemp Cord; Sizzix Embossing Folder; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

well...of course you know i love these...can't go wrong with snowflakes