Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Snowman2Build

TSOLShapedSnowmanwm

Hi everyone,

Being the beginning of the month it is time for the October Club Stamp set to be released from The Stamps of Life. This time round the stamp set being released is called snowman2build. If you are a member of the “Die Hard” club you will also receive the coordinating die set, otherwise you have to wait until the 20th of the month to order this set.

This is such a fun stamp and die set. For my first card today I decided to create fun shaped snowman cards using the snowman die, these little cards would be fun to use for place cards, bookmarks, gift tags or for any other reason you can think of.

TSOLShapedSnowman2wm

Here you can see the inside of one of my snowman cards where I added one of the sentiments from the stamp set.

TSOLSnowmanStandUpwm

For my second card today I decided to create a stand-up card using the Sizzix Circle Flip-its Card Bigz die. This time round, I stamped the snowman body before die cutting the snowman.

TSOLSnowmanStandUp2wm

Here is a side on view of my card so you can see the stand up portion of the card a little easier. I added snow to the base of my card and the bottom of the stand up part of the card by using Double Sided Adhesive paper and Silk Microfine Glitter.

TSOLSnowmanStandUp3wm

Here is my card closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

TSOLWhiteChristmaswm

For my final card today I created another Stand Up card this time using the Sizzix Elegant Stand-Ups Card Framelits to create a Christmas card…. I can’t see me ever having a white Christmas seeing Christmas down here is in the middle of summer and we spend the day in the pool.

TSOLWhiteChristmas2wm

You might also notice on this card, that this time I have used a different mouth on my snowman, you have the choice of 2 to pick from. I have used the die for all my scarfs but you can also use a stamp if you wished to as with the hat.

TSOLWhiteChristmas3wm

Here is my card closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Don’t forget to check out the snowman2build Gallery to see lots more ideas using this stamp set from the other Design Team members.

Stamps: Snowman2build – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Blue; Red; Dream Big DP – Kaisercraft; Be Merry DP – Kaisercraft
Dies:  Snowman Dies – The Stamps of Life; Sizzix Circle Stand Ups Card Bigz Die; Sizzix Elegant Stand-Ups Card Framelits; Sizzix Phrases Framelits with Stamps; Sizzix Decorative Labels Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Elizabeth Craft Designs Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Double Sided Adhesive Paper; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fab is this snowman die...too cute