Sunday, August 2, 2015

At the Bottom of the Garden....



Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a style of card that I haven't made for a long time. This is a Lever Card aka Inside Out Card. 20 to 25 years ago when I used to make/teach them, we called them Inside Out Cards as the image is on the inside of the card and when you close the card you see it on the outside.

I made one about 3 years ago from an SVG files, but I tend to find using my Electronic cutters time consuming compare to when I use a die.




Recently I purchased some Tattered Lace Half Circle dies which make it really easy to make this style of card, I think I need to get the other shapes now ;)

For the front of my card I embellished it by added flowers and leaves from Elizabeth Craft Designs.




Here is a look at the inside of my card. I finally got to use some fairy stamps I purchased a while ago.




And another view of the inside so you can see how the inside is attached to the front of the card.


Stamps: Fairy Tots - Woodware Stamps
Paper: White; Green; Pink; Project Life Playful Edition DP - American Crafts
Dies: Half Circles - Tattered Lace; Circle Stax - MFT Stamps; Flower Set 3; Curvy Leaves - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Oval Punches; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen; White Marker; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

pure sweetness

Karen Aicken said...

Oh this is so cool! I remember making Lever Cards too - you and I have been around a long time, ha ha ha. The last time I made one was (like you) using an SVG file. How fun that there are now dies. Love your sweet new images - this is just a perfect card!