Sunday, November 8, 2015

Yee Haw!


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Western themed card I created recently. 

All the dies and stamps used to create this card were designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

The base of the card uses the new Gift Card Accordion die set. For the rectangles inside the accordion I used the rectangles from the Flourish Gift Frame die set.


For the first page of my accordion card, I have used the Props 6 die set. This set can be used to dress the characters in western theme or as I did here.

Both sentiments & the stamped flowers used on the first two pages are from the Cocoa Western Clear Stamp set.

For the second page of my card I used the barb wire from the Western Edges die set which I cut from silver cardstock. I wanted the three "barbs" to show on my page and as they didn't fit in the rectangle panel, I cut them off and then glued them over the wire part of the barb wire.


For my last page of my accordion card I used the horses from the Western Edges die set, die cutting this from brown and green card and then piecing them both together on my rectangle panel. The "Howdy" sentiment is from the HomeGrown Greetings clear stamp set.


Here is my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.


Stamps: HomeGrown Greetings; Cocoa Western - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: Cream; Ochre; Silver; Honky Tonk DP - Cosmo Cricket
Dies: Gift Card Accordion Card; Flourish Gift Frame; Props 6 Western; Western Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Brown Ink; Foam Tape









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love love love this. Might be my new favourite FB Accordion.