Sunday, March 26, 2017

Dream Big



Hi everyone,

My card today is for a challenge I do with a couple of friends of mine. Each month we challenge each other to create a card/project using particular supplies we all own.

As my friends had new Elizabeth Craft Designs to play with and of course I have them too we decided our challenge should be to use any of the new release products from ECD.

For this card I used the Diamond Background from Elizabeth Craft Designs over one of my Distress Oxide Backgrounds, I created a few weeks ago when I first got my ink pads. I also die cut the centre of the dreamcatcher, the strings and feathers from another of the backgrounds I made. I did add a second centre to my card using the Taken with Teal Soft Finish Cardstock that I also used for the base of my card.

The dreamcatcher has been layered onto cardstock die cut using the Stitched Fishtails and Fitted Fishtails die sets. The sentiment is from the Dreams Sentiments Clear Stamp set and is layered using the Stitched Fishtail Banners die set.





For the inside of my card I die cut another of the Diamond Backgrounds which I cut in half and applied the one half to half a Distress Oxide background. I also added another of the sentiments from the Dream Sentiments die set.


Stamps: Dream Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White Soft Finish Cardstock; Time for Teal Soft Finish Cardstock -  - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dies: Diamond Background; Dreamcatcher; Stitched Fishtails; Fitted Fishtails; Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products - Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Turquoise/Silver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers
Other: Black Ink; Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide; Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide; Broken China Distress Oxide; Peel Paint Distress Oxide; Foam Tape



2 comments:

jojot said...

very cool dream catcher and great die in the bkgd to carry the patterns throughout the card

Karen Aicken said...

You have to know how much I love this card. Love.