Sunday, February 25, 2018

Donut Worry Be Happy


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am playing with some of the new products that was released by Elizabeth Craft Designs last month.

The cute donut and sentiment are some of the fun stamps included in the Cute Food Clear Stamp set which also has a coordinating die set, however I didn't use that for this card.

I stamped the donuts onto White Soft Finish Cardstock which were die cut using a square from the ModaScrap Dashing Squares die set and then layered onto brown cardstock using the Fitted Squares die set.

I used one of the beautiful patterned papers from the ModaScrap Relax in the Garden Patterned Paper Pack which was die cut using the ModaScrap Dashing Rectangles and the Fitted Rectangles.


For the inside of the card I added a strip of the same patterned paper I used on the front of the card. I added the "You Are" from the A Way With Words - You Are Perfect die set and the "Special" is from the Words Set 2 - Thinking of You.

To finish the card I added another donut at the bottom of the card.

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs:



Other:
Cardstock - Brown; Pink
Inks - Black; Brown
Nuvo Dark Walnut Gloss Crystal Drops
Glossy Accents
Foam Tape
Copics




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I donut think I can lie ... this is pretty cute. ;-)