Saturday, March 24, 2018

You Arrrrgh Awesome


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Bonnie Sharp our challenge hostess for the month, continues to issue the challenges.

A cutie patootie challenge for you today - make a card or scrapbook page that has a child theme! Blocks, playground- even a little red wagon if you wish!  Bonus points if you use baby or children stamps!

I had just finished looking at the upcoming challenges I still had to do for the month and then went to check out some blog posts in my blog reader and up popped this cutie patootie Pirate digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. As I figured it would be perfect for this challenge and I do adore pirate stamps ... it fell into my cart! 😀


As you can see I have created an Easel Card. I added a few different sentiments to my card.


The card folds flat so it can be placed in an envelope.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Supplies:



Stamps: Pirate Digital Stamp - Mo's Digital Pencil; Scripty Birthday; Occasional Labels - Mama Elephant; Ahoy Matey - Lawn Fawn
Paper: White; Black; Red; Cool Treats/Sunkissed DP - Doodlebug Design Inc.
Dies: Dashing Squares; Dotted Scallop Squares; Katie Label Pivot Card (retired); Katie Label Accordion Card (retired) - Elizabeth Craft Designs;
Other: Black Ink; Twisted Citron Distress Oxide; Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide; Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide; Earth & Sky Stencil; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

You always have the best pirate stamps! Fun card for the challenge.

jojot said...

just the sweetest pirate...love this one