Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Hey There


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a cute doggy card to share with you today. I used the Mama Elephant Favor Accessory - Dog die set to create my dog.

For the background I stamps the Paw Background from Simon Says Stamp onto white cardstock using VersaMark ink and embossed this using white embossing powder. I then added Distress Oxide inks in Lucky Clover; Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet all over the card. This card was then die cut using the largest square from the Dashing Squares die set.


For the sentiment I used one of the sentiments from the Fabulous Phrases die set from Concord & 9th which I mounted onto a white circle which was created using Dashing Squares and Dashing Circles so I could get the dashed lines on the three sides of the card.

To finish off the card I used a bone from MFT Stamps Pet Accents die set, which is an older set I have had for some time.




For the inside of the card I added another dog to the lower left hand corner of the card, cutting it off square to the corners. 

I added a sentiment from Concord & 9th's Everyday Greetings Clear Stamp set and added two paw prints created using MFT Stamps Paw Charms Die-namics another older die set.

Supplies:




Stamps: Paws Background - Simon Says Stamp; Everyday Greetings - Concord & 9th
Paper: White; Brown; Blue
Dies: Favor Bag Accessory Dog - Mama Elephant; Fabulous Phrases - Concord & 9th; Pet Accents; Pet Charms - MFT Stamps; Dashing Rectangles; Dashing Circles; Fitted Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other:  Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide; Lucky Clover Distress Oxide; Wilted Violet Distress Oxide; VersaMark Ink; White Embossing Powder; Black Glaze Pen; Foam Tape


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

That is so sweet! What an adorable doggie.

jojot said...

an adorable pieced pooch