My measurements for this book are in metric here in this tutorial. If you live in the US or other country that uses imperial measurements it is easy enough to convert esp if you have a ruler that has both measurements on it ... just go to the closest to what is shown here.
4 white cards 8cm x 10.5cm
1 pink card 16.5cm x 10.8cm
1 white card 4cm x 9.5cm
1 green card 4.2cm x 9.7cm
1 dark pink card 4.5cm x 10cm
1 white card 1cm x 7.5cm
1 green card 1.2cm x 7.7cm
1 dark pink card 1.5cm x 8cm
1. Take you white 8cm x 10.5cm pieces of card and measure in from the right edge 5cm and draw a pencil line down the length of the card. You will also want to score this line. Divide the length of the right side of these cards into 3 even pieces - 3.5cm each. Draw a pencil line across the card from the right edge to the vertical line you drew previously. Cut along the horizontal lines only up to the vertical line. You now have 3 flappy bits on the right side of the card attach to a piece of card.
2. Using the stamps from all mixed up and a stamp positioner, stamp each piece on the card. I started with the head making sure the neck reached the bottom edge of the top flap. Then I stamped the body in the centre flap and finally the legs in the bottom flap.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 on all 4 pieces of white card using the 4 different characters from the set. Color images as desired.
4. Apply double sided tape to the side bar of each piece of card to attach the 4 pieces under each other. Make sure you line up the right side and the flaps – the left side will not be seen in the finished book so is not as important.
5. Fold the 16.5cm x 10.8cm pink card in half, apply double sided tape to the side bar areas of the inside white flap pages and attach book to inside cover. Score the front cover 5.2cm in from the right edge so it correspondences with the flaps inside the book. (optional: you can if you wish adhere the flaps of the last page to the back of the book)
6. Decorate your cover. Take a head, body and legs from 3 different characters in the set to create a funny mixed up character on the white card. Layer to the green and dark pink card and adhere to the right side of the cover.
7. Either stamp or computer generate the words “All Mixed Up” down a piece of white card, layer to the green and dark pink card and attach to left side of card.
8. Open up book and fold back pages along the scored line you did previously. You are now ready to have fun making your own funny characters.