Sunday, February 10, 2008

This Bugs for You!

This card wasn't made for any particular reason other than I just had to play with my new bug stamps ... I do enjoy this type of bug stamp where they look like people! I have been wanting to do Jen's (Iheart2stamp) "SFYTT" (sketch for you to try) that she posted on her blog earlier this week ... so I decided to use it for this card.

I would have normally colored these bugs in using red .. but after I found this DP in my collection ... I decided to follow a different path and go with a cranberry color instead. There was a sentiment that came with this stamp but as I didn't want mine to be a valentines card ... I chose to use this other sentiment instead ... that way I can use this card for various ocassions.


Recipe: Stamps: Lovebugs - Paper Pretties; Sentiment - Darcies
Paper: White; Black; Cranberry Crisp -SU; Christmas Stack Pack - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon; Black Brad; Foam Tape

3 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

Awww, I LOVE your buggy card! You do have my address. ;)

Diane said...

Sweet!!!! They are so cute!!!