Thursday, February 14, 2008
Hi, it is time for another challenge with my fab/sassy friends ... this week our challenge was to create anything but a card. As I got some of these tiny calendars of a friend last week I thought i would create a calendar for my challenge. I actually created this calendar a couple of days ago ... it is was this that inspired me to make the card I created yesterday for the sketch challenge.
These are pretty easy to create ... here is what I did.
1. Start with your cardstock at 17cm x 21cm
2. Fold this in half so it measures 17cm x 10.5cm
3. Measure up 3cm from the bottom edge of the card and fold towards the centre (do this on the front and back.
4. Decorate the top portion of the front of your card ... I just used my kindness rollagraph wheel in black and colored the flowers using my white gel pen. The large flower is from Boho Blossoms and is also stamped in black.
5. Attach the calendar to the left side and the flower to the right side.
6. Apply some tape to one of the bottom pieces and tape these together to create the stand.
Stamps: Boho Blossoms - MFT; Kindness Wheel - SU
Paper: White; Rose Red - SU
Other: Black Ink; Calendar; Deco Brad; White Gel Pen