Saturday, October 3, 2009
It’s no secret that Hanna Stamps will be releasing new stamps this coming Monday 5th October after the release party over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS.
My cards today use the new Detective Hanna set … this is such a fun set to use. I love creating scenes so I enjoyed creating this one. First I stamped Hanna and the dog which were then masked so I could stamp the floor. While the masks were still in place I used my copic airbrush system to color the floor and wall. I then stamped the footprints across the floor.
I created the sentiment for this card both the inside and out using my computer. I think you can have fun with the different sentiments you could create to go with this stamp set.
Here is the inside of my card. Probably not the greatest sentiment but all I could think of when I was creating this card. I used the labels 7 nestabilities to create the layers for this.
For my second card I stamped the question mark image all over the background of my card. Again I computer generated the sentiment … I figure Hanna could be searching for clues about how old the person is who will get this card hehe. I also added the footprints to two strips of card that I added to my card.
Here is the Hanna Stamp happenings over the next few days.
* Sneak Peeks - don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams blogs to see what they have created.
* World Card Making Day - Join Hanna Stamps over on the SCS Challenge forums on Saturday 3rd October 11pm for our WCMD challenge. More chances to win new release stamps!
* Blog Hop featuring the latest release Sunday 4th October 10 PM EST! Did you know that October is Hanna Stamps Hanna -versary so make sure you visit the blog hop for change to win some fantastic prizes!
* Release Party - Monday 5th October 9pm - 11pm. On the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS. Hope to see you there!
* October Release Challenge - want a chance to win a $20 gift voucher & an unmounted stamp of your choice?? Check out the October Release Challenge here.
Stamps: Detective Hanna – Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Green; Lavender & Purple
Other: Black Ink; Lavender Ink; Long Rectangles Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics