Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rebus - “J” Words

Rebus-March-J-Words

Happy Sunday everyone,

I have another Rebus puzzle card to share with you all today, this month the theme is “J” Words, all the solutions of this rebus puzzle with begin with the letter “J”.

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Here are the solutions from last months “Name of Bird Species” rebus.

  • Kookaburra
  • Kingfisher
  • Wren
  • Hummingbird
  • Parrot
  • Larks

How did you go???????

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Mary said...

That was fun! Here are the words I came up with:

jack-in-the-box
jigsaw
joker
jealous
jet
juniper
juice
joyride
jot
Japanese