Monday, March 8, 2010

It’s A Surprise Party!

MFT-BIrthday-Girl-Invite-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time over on The Pink Elephant blog. This week the challenge is to create an Invitation.

Of course I just had to grab my new MFT Stamps for this challenge, Invitation Only, Who’s That Birthday Girl both of which were released last week. I also used Make the Date, which was released earlier in the year.

MFT-Birthday-Girl-Invite3-w

My card is a Side Stair Step card, which are a lot of fun to create. I paper pieced the girls skirt and the birthday cake.

Don’t forget to check out The Pink Elephant blog to see what the rest of the design team have created this week.

Stamps: Who’s That Birthday Girl; Make The Date; Invitation Only – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Purple; DP
Other: Black Ink; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Purple Button; Pink Brads; Copics

 aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So Fun Frances, excellent job on the challenge.

Annie said...

so cute and fun - love it Frances
Ann xxx

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun invite!! Great job, Frances!!

Imke said...

You choose always great colors together. I love it and it´s a really funny inviting.