Friday, May 13, 2011

William’s Almost 1!

William Invite wm

Hi everyone,

Wow can you believe it, my grandson William is almost 1 years old … he will be one at the end of the month. I can’t believe how quickly the year has gone, it only seems like yesterday that I was up at the hospital nursing my grandson when he was only a few hours old.

Of course he is having a party and my daughter wanted a jungle theme and these are the invites she sent out. These were a joint effort …. I used my cricut machine to cut out all the pieces which are from My Scrap Chicks Jungle Zoo Safari Too collection, and then my daughter glued all the pieces together.

As you can see she placed a photo of my grandson over the face of the boy …. I know I am biased but isn’t he adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Not biased at all! He is truely adorable!! (and so is your card)

SusanBluerobot said...

this turned out fantastic

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Omigosh! What an adorable invite and an absolutely ADORABLE baby boy! I can't believe he is going to be one year old already either, Frances. Time sure does fly by. I bet you and your DD had fun working on these.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh SWEET!!~ My he is one HANDSOME Boy!!!~

Lynda Benden said...

OMG Frances, this is the CUTEST invitation I have ever seen! What a darling little boy!!! His party is sure to be wonderful!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

EEEEKS!!! SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

these just couldn't be any cuter.....how fun....AND how fast a year has gone by...wow