Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Howdy, Friend!

MFTWSC19 Howdy wm

Hi everyone,

I am back again today with another MFT card to share with you. It’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

I turned the sketch on it’s side to create my card. I used the Well Worn Greetings Die-namics & stamp set to create my card today. I love all the possibilities these stamps and dies have to create cards. The banner on the right hand side of my card was created using the Die-namics Fishtail Banner die. Don’t faint but I even used some eyelets on my card, I haven’t used these for soooooo long LOL! I threaded all the banners using Cappuccino Twine. I also used the Die-namics Small Scallop Border die along the strip under my sentiment.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Print

SmallScallopBorder

MFTWSC19 Howdy2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the Well Worn Greetings Die-namics & stamp set  again.

MFTWSCSketch19

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC19. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: Well Worn Greetings – MFT Stamps
Paper: Cream; Brown; Wanted DP – Cosmo Cricket
Die-namics: Well Worn Greetings; Fishtail Banner; Small Scallop Border – MFT Stamps
Other: Brown Ink; Blue Ink; Brown Eyelets; Cappuccino Twine; Mini Brads; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable. I love that you flipped the sketch. It looks so amazing with those stars.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is FANTASTIC!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

STUNNING!!!

Silli said...

wonderful Frances, love all the banners...HUGS

Lisa H. said...

THIS is fantastic! looove the flipped sketch.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my Frances! Love it! Those banners decorated with stars and brads is an awesome combo! GREAT card! Can't wait to get that Well Worn set in my next order!

Joanna McDonald said...

Love your card. The colors are great and I love the banner with
the stars - neat!

Anonymous said...

You flipped it...how brilliant are you!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT!!~

Jodi Collins said...

Get out! Frances, this ROCKS my friend! LOVE the Howdy and the banner is AMAZING!!!

Rachel G said...

WOW! Super cute! Love the western theme and the banner looks like flags...awesome!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Wow, Frances! I love this! Those star flags are fantastic!