Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thanks Bunches!

MFTWSC75 Mouse wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week it’s my turn to host the sketch, I hope you like it Smile.

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

This week I have used the new MFT Stamps Pure Innocence Mouse in the House – Blessed  Mouse which was released yesterday. I just love this cute little mouse! I paper pieced the mouse’s outfit using designer paper to match the rest of the designer paper used on this card.

I have used a number of Die-namics on my card. To start I used the Die-namics Circle STAX Set 1 and the Die-namics Circle STAX Set 2 for the main image. For the sentiment I used the Die-namics File Tab. And on the lower left side of my card I added a flower using the new Die-namics Hibiscus. I also used some Orchid Twine in the centre of the hibiscus.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC75 Mouse2 wm

For the inside of the card I added a panel of designer paper which has been edged at the bottom using the Die-namics Notched Border. I stamped the mouse again on the left side and added a sentiment.

MFTWSCSketch75

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC75. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: Pure Innocence Mouse In The House Blessed Mouse – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Hello Spring DP – Doodlebug Design Inc.
Die-namics: Circle Stax 1 & 2; File Tab; Hibiscus; Notched Border – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Orchid Twine; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Frances, what a cute little card! It's so spring/Easter-y! Inside and out! Thanks for the great release week projects and having the energy for the sketch!

stampingbowd said...

Super Sweet! I love the polka dots!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESS!!

Kristy Hansen said...

I love the spring colors of your card. I could use that card for a dear friend. It is a sweet card. the flower and brads are a great addition. Like how you paper pieced and colored the sweet little mouse. ksh

jonim52 said...

Too, too cute, adorable papers on an adorable card.

Jill Norwood said...

Frances - love this card! Your paper piecing is amazing! I tried it tonight and put my glue too close to the edge and it messed up my background...bummer! I will try again tomorrow when I have more time. I do love this sketch! And I am having fun learning more techniques. You are so talented!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute, I love that dp you used with the new house mouse.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Pure sweetness and cuteness!!! I love all the pretty colors and papers.

Joanne (jojot) said...

just the sweetest