Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rebus–Names of Artists

Rebus August2012 ArtistNames wm

Hi all,
It is time for another rebus swap to share with you all. This month the theme for my rebus is "Names of Artist". If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.


How did you go working out the solutions for my June Rebus which was Songs of the 90's.…. here are the correct answers for you to check how you did.

  • To the Moon and Back (Savage Garden 1997)
  • My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion 1998)
  • Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice 1991)
  • I’d Do Anything for Love (Meat Loaf 1993)
  • Men in Black (Will Smith 1997)
  • Black or White (Michael Jackson 1991)
  • Baby One More Time (Britney Spears 1999)

How did you go?????????

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

No comments: