Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ring Ring!

C4C144 TelephoneMarci wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. It’s a new month which means a new challenge hostess, this time round we have Kelli Hull issuing the challenges.

To start off the month Kelli has given us a Patriotic challenge ….. My Country Tis of Thee, show me your Pride in your Countries Flag. Use the colors found on your Country flag as your jumping off point for your card.

Of course as most of you know, I live in Australia and our Australian flag is red white and blue. I used another of my new La La Land stamps which I purchased recently at our Papercrafts Convention.

C4C144 TelephoneMarci2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the MFT Die-namics Ring Me die for the telephone and the sentiment is stamped onto the MFT Die-namics Chat Bubbles die.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Telephone Marci – La La Land Crafts
Paper: White; Blue; Red; Handmade DP – LilyBee Design
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Open Scallop Border; MFT Die-namics Ring Me; MFT Die-namics Chat Bubbles; MFT Die-namics Mini Circle Doilies; MFT Die-namics Open Scallop Oval Doily; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 2; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

KelliJo said...

Oh but I LOVE this Frances!!!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESS!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely adorable

Betty Wright said...

This is absolutely precious and so beautifully colored, Frances! Fabulously done!