Monday, July 30, 2012

Singing Reindeer!

Singing Reindeer wm

Hi everyone,

Recently I participated in a Christmas in July Shoebox swap with a few friends. I didn’t want to make the normal Christmas card, so I went surfing around to find something else to do for it. While browsing on Pinterest I came across this cute Singing Reindeer Pyramid card that someone else had pinned from someone who posted something similar onto Splitcoast Stampers. I thought it was adorable and it has been a while since I have created a pyramid card, so I set to creating one.

Singing Reindeer2 wm

Here is another view of my Singing Reindeer Pyramid Card. the side piece slips into a slit on the side to keep it in place, but you can unfold it  in case you want to post it to someone.

A few years back I posted a tutorial on how to create a Pyramid card which you can find on my blog here.

Stamps: SU
Paper: Kraft, Red; Brown; White
Other: Oval Punches; Circle Punches; MFT Die-namics Tree Branch; Modern Label Punch; Twine

 

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable and fun...made me smile

Cornelie said...

Really great!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Frances this is ADORABLE!!~

Queen Mary said...

Frances this is fantastic! Thanks for sharing it - and your sources!

Mary Mac said...

Oh Frances he is hilarious and very sweet!
Thank you, thank you. I may have to 'lift' him nearer to Christmas for my youngest nephew. TFS.

Mary Mac

MiamiKel said...

Omg this is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! This is fabulous, Frances!!!