Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Happy Birthday!

TSG-Hadley-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have been playing with another of my new stamp sets I recently ordered from There She Goes .. this one is Hadley … isn’t it adorable Smile

The layout of my card uses a recent Sweet Stop sketch. I decided I wanted to use my card as I birthday card so I added the birthday sentiment from the TSG Cinnamon stamp set.

TSG-Hadley2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added some flowers which are also included in the Hadley stamp set and also added the birthday sentiment from the TSG Chalkboard Memories stamp set.

Stamps: Hadley; Cinnamon; Chalkboard Memories – There She Goes
Paper: White; Black; Blue; Persnickety DP – Lily Bee Designs
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax; MFT  Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

So cute Frances! Aren't these stamps adorable!?

theras kartenblog said...

The card is wonderful and so cute :)
Ilse (thera)

Lisa H. said...

ack! soooo sweet! love how you colored her up.

Joanne (jojot) said...

that image just gave me the giggles...LOVE this card