Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tuning Up!

Tune-Up-CentreStep-wm

Hi everyone,

If you follow my blog you know how much I love creating Centre Step cards … I have made heaps of them and also did a tutorial on how to create these for Splitcoast Stampers.

Well a few weeks ago I was checking out the blogs I follow and discovered that Cheery Lynn Designs had just released a die to create a Centre Step card. Wow … this die set is awesome!!!!!!!! Not only do you get a die to make the Centre Step Base card, but you also get dies to make all the layers for the front and also the inside! This now makes creating these cards even easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tune-Up-CentreStep2-wm

For my card today I used Penny Black’s Tune Up stamp set … love this cute little guy! I am always on the look out for fun stamps to use for men and this one is just perfect!

Tune-Up-CentreStep3-wm

Here is the inside of my card … as I said previously the die also cuts the funny shaped liner layer for the inside of the card. I added the striped piece as an extra. The sentiments are ones I found in my stash from Clear Dollar Stamps “Tool Time” … I thought the word power applied to cars as well as tools.

Stamps: Tune Up – Penny Black; Tool Time – Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Little Sport DP – Fancy Pants
Other: Black Ink; Cheery Lynn Designs Step Card Die; Sizzix Wavy Labels Framelits; Simon Says Stamps Folded Banner Die; Eyelets;  Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!!!Love the design,Awesome image!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I will have to check out that die set...sounds fab....and the results are so dang cute here

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so darn cute!