Tuesday, March 1, 2016

No Lion


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Vertical Stair Step card using Spellbinders Happy Days die set. To decorate my card I used the cute lion from Stampendous. The lion comes in two parts so I added an action wobble to the head so that it jiggles when you touch it.

I added the word "No" to the left hand side of the card and on the stair part of the card I used the letters " L I O N" to create the phrase No Lion (No Lying). 


This is a look at my card when it  is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.



Here is a quick video so you can see my card in action.



Stamps: Jungle Friends - Stampendous; Critters on the Savanna - Lawn Fawn
Paper: White; Rust; Teal;  Black; Boardwalk Playtime - Bo Bunny
Dies: Alphabet 1 Caps; Alphabet 2 Lower Case; Banners; Katie Label Pivot Card - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Happy Days - Spellbinders
Other: Black Ink; Action Wobble; Foam Tape; Copics








3 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Soooo adorable!

Karen Aicken said...

EEEEK - this is SO flippin' cute! I love it - AND your video!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGoodness.....LOVE this.....the style and the shakin'