Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Fun Tag Thing!

I was tagged yesterday by Caz over at A Stamping Chirping Corner to play this fun tag game.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Buddy Ford

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (
fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Vanilla Gaiety

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
FBYR

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Blue Owl

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Julia
Walthamstow

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
ByrFr

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2
nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The") The Teal Water

8.
NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Francis Ernest

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) If M & M's

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names ) Dorothy George

Apparently now I have to tag a few people ......
hmmm let's see.

Kim Muhl

Walking on the Bad Side

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is too funny! I have a bout of insomnia (again) and come to your blog to see if you posted anything new, and I find out I'm tagged. LOL! Thanks, friend, I hope you survived today. ;)

Sherry Cheever said...

So I've been tagged!!! You know I don't normally play along but with you, I will.