Friday, June 12, 2009

Kiss the Cook!

mft-gatefold-bbq-wmHi everyone!

My card today is for this week’s MFT Stamps “My Favorite Challenge” over on the MFT Stamps Member forum of SCS. The challenge this week was to make a trifold style card. I decided to make a gatefold card.

I grabbed the new “Who’s that Grillin’ Guy” stamp set to use to make my card … this is such a fun stamp set and great for men’s cards and we all know how hard it can be finding stamps for men right!

mft-gatefold-bbq-in-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I stamped the steaks in each corner just for something different.

Stamps are available from MFT Stamps.

Recipe:

Stamps: Who’s that Grillin’ Guy – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Real Red; DP – Unknown

Other: Black Ink'; Star Punches; Buttons; Black Brads; Copics

8 comments:

Connie M. said...

This is such a fun card!! Love the gate fold!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Kiss the Cook!!!

Vicki G said...

Now isn't that the cutest~! Love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable

Danni said...

Love it!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

The gate fold is terrific on this, Frances! Great stamps for a guy card. I love it!

Tracey said...

Great card Frances! Guy cards are always tough for me but you rocked it!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Fabulous masculine card Hoots!! Love the stars!!