Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hope Your Day Is A Hoot!

PP-Wise-Owls-wm

Hi everyone!

Today starts the beginning of the Paper Pretties sneak peeks in readiness for their release this Thursday 12th August.

If you haven’t heard the news recently, Paper Pretties is under new management ….. and also now based in the USA … now this means that service is fast and reliable.

This is the first release since Paper Pretties changed hands and I have to tell you the Design Team are pretty excited about the stamps which are being released …. you are going to love them!!!!! There are a total of 12 stamps sets going to be released, including some new old favorites Sophia & Cooper. The new release stamps are all clear stamps which include more then one sentiment in each set.

To start off my sneak peeks, I am sharing with you the new “Give A Hoot” stamp set …. ever since I started on the Paper Pretties Design Team a couple of years ago I have been suggesting an owl set, and look we finally get one …. thanks Heather!!!!!!!!!!

To create my card I used papers from the Queen Bee Pink Paislee 6 x 6 Collection which you will find in the Paper Pretties Boutique. I also used some of the May Arts Olive Green Ric Rak also available in the Boutique.

PP-Wise-Owls2-wm

Here is the inside of my card …. this is actually two different sentiments that are included in the set.

  • Join us for our grand re-opening release Blog Hop this Thursday 5AM EST 12th August , starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from 7AM EST Thursday 12th August
  • Don’t forget Paper Pretties is now under new management, based in the USA which means fast and reliable service to you.
Stamps: Give a Hoot – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Green; Yellow; Queen Bee DP – Pink Paislee
Other: Black Ink; Old Paper Distress Ink; MS Quilted Border Punch; Labels Nestabilities; May Arts Olive Green Ric Rak; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

16 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

I ADORE it Frances!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercedes Pineiro said...

This is a beautiful card love it.

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Frances. Love those little owls.

Pam Varnell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maryann said...

Very Cute Owls Frances

Silli said...

So cute and pretty, love the sweet image...Hugs to you Frances!

Heather said...

Your card is amazing! I love it! Wonderful colors! The insides of your cards always make them extra special! Wonderful job!

scrapn_momof2 said...

I love the green. Adorable card.

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Awwww...now how cute are those little hooters....so sweet, Frances!!!

butterflyamanda said...

love this card it's adorable i need this stamp set i'm off to get it thanks for sharing hugs Amanda

Wendalyn said...

I love your card Frances and I love this image it is so fun to work with.

Delia said...

Frances, your card is beautiful. I love how you colored the owls and the detail is wonderful. These owls are too cute!! Thanks for the sneak peek!!!

Jessica G. said...

Great DP to go with this fun pair and an awesome sketch! I really like that punched border, too!!

Jackie said...

Oh Frances this is fabulous! When I saw these owls all I could think of was finally she has her owl set! I simple love the color combination too, just amazing!

Joanne (jojot) said...

some sweet owls in a beautifully created garden setting...wow

vc said...

Beautiful card! I adore how you decorated the inside of the card, too! Lovely layout and colors!