Monday, September 7, 2026

Chip Chip Hooray

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

A few weeks ago, I was looking for inspiration on chip packets when I came across two packet type products  that looked like monsters. Neither had chips inside, I think it was marshmallows & chewing gum or such. But as I had already been playing with my monster dies from Spellbinders August 26 All Clubs Crate an idea game to being.

I created a 5 x 7 card and pull out the stamps & dies from Hero Arts All That Collection. The chip packet was created using the Snack Attack die set as well as the teeth and eyes from Stitching Die of the Month from Spellbinders All Crates Club for August 2026

I die cut a bunch of chips, some of which I added to the centre of the chip packet which I enclosed into the packets using acetate which I had white embossed the word "chips" from the Chip Chip Hooray Stamp set. I then added the teeth ( did have to cut off two teeth from the sides) but otherwise they fit wonderfully. I added the eyes to the top of the chip packet.

I used Waffle Flower Crafts A7 Piercing Sunburst Texture Plate for the background panel, adding shading to the edges.

I stamped and die cut two sentiments using the Chip Chip Hooray Stamp set and then positioned everything onto my card.


For the inside of my card, I added one more sentiment and added three of the left over chips.

I also had a small strip of the background paper from the front, so I added it along the bottom.






No comments: