Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Those Were The Days!

PP-Girl-Swing-wm

 

Hi all,

I have another Paper Pretties sneak peek to share with you all today. This time round I used one of the new Sophia images, this one is called Swing on By Sophia….. isn’t she just adorable!!!!!!

I have always loved the Sophia images from Paper Pretties and for this release we have not one but two new Sophia sets. The new stamp sets will now be clear sets and will also include a number of sentiments in the set.

To create my card I stamps out Sophia and then masked the image so I could create my sky using my copic airbrush. I also added some Glitter Dots to the scallops at the top of my card.

PP-Girl-Swing2-wm

Here is the inside of my card using another of the sentiments included in the set.

  • Join us for our grand re-opening release Blog Hop this Thursday 5AM EST 12th August , starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from 7AM EST Thursday 12th August
  • Don’t forget Paper Pretties is now under new management, based in the USA which means fast and reliable service to you.

I will be back tomorrow for another sneak peek for you.

Stamps: Swing on By Sophia – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Pink; DP
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; EK Success Curved Scallop Border Punch; Flower Buttons Cutup Die; Circle Punches; Oval Punches; Glitter Dots; Divine Twine; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

14 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Frances!!

Janie Printz said...

What an adorable card ... Love that cool scallop edge punch & the beautiful colors on this creation of yours. Great job air brushing the sky too.
Janie

Silli said...

So cute Frances...love the image!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love this Frances.

Delia said...

Beautiful card, I love this Sophia image. Your coloring is perfect. I especially like the sky, great job. Thanks for sharing!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable card. I love the bright colors and the little flower.

Silke Ledlow said...

BEAUTIFUL AND SO SWEET Frances!!!The image is really cute and I like how you used it today!!! Hugs ~S~

Heather said...

Frances, this is perfect! So fun and girly! Awesome card!

Danni said...

Very sweet!

Wendalyn said...

Adorable - I love this set

Jackie said...

I love this card Frances, she is fabulous and those air brushed clouds are stunning!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally fabulous, Frances!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So gorgeous! Love the clouds and how you did the top layer on the inside and out!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I really should have come to your blog BEFORE placing my order at PP......so many more would be in my basket....you enabler, you