Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC January 2022 Release Blog Hop

 

Hi Crafty Friends, 


Welcome to our Karen Burniston Products - KB Riley LLC January Release Blog Hop. The Design Team have come together with Karen today for a fun blog hop to celebrate the release of 9 new dies. Sneak peeks of the new release started last week, and the dies are available to order NOW!

 


 

This release includes:

  • 2 new Slimline Pop-up Die Sets -Heart Collage Pop-Up; Mailbox Pop-up
  • 2 new Add-Ons Die Sets - Balloons Collage Add-Ons; Butterfly Collage Add-Ons
  • 1 new Crosshatch Die Set - Hearts - Crosshatch 
  • 1 new Animals die set - Monkey and Lion 
  • 1 new Charms die set - Good Luck Charms
  • 2 new sentiment sets - Sending Love; Happy St. Patrick's Day

 

Dies are available to order now on the website. 

 

GIVEAWAY:

 

To celebrate the release Karen Burniston and each of the Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC Design Team members will be giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to some lucky person who comments on our blog posts, so make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post. Winners will be randomly chosen from ALL of the blog hop comments received on our blog posts by Monday, January 31st  2022. Lots of chances to win some goodies, so just leave a comment on this post or any other blog hop posts to enter! Don't forget to leave some way for us to contact you, in case you are a lucky winner!



Late last year, Karen Burniston shared a card on her blog that she created using the Little Labels Pop-up die set, making a 5 x 7 inch double pop up card. I have been wanting to try this technique since I saw her card, so I decided to try it for my card today. You can see Karen's original card here

For my card I went with a St. Patrick's Day theme, so I could use the two new dies sets ... Good Luck Charms and Happy St. Patrick's Day die sets.

I didn't have any papers in my stash I liked, so I searched online and found some digital papers I was happy with.

The pot of gold, rainbow and clover that are on the labels at the top of the card are all from the Good Luck Charms die set. 


I created two leprechauns using the Gnome and Santa die set, which I attached to the lower pop-up panel.

I added the "Happy St. Patrick's Day" sentiment to the base of my card.


I kept the front of my card simple seeing the focus of this card is the inside.

I used two of the label dies from the Labels - Crosshatch die set. I added the leprechaun, pot of gold and rainbow to the label.

I used one of the borders from the Border Blends - Trims die set which I die cut in yellow cardstock. I then added the smallest clover included in the Good Luck Charms die set.

Well that is about it from me today, thank you for dropping by. To continue on the blog hop, click on the next person on the list which is the wonderful Kelly Booth.

Here is the complete blog hop list if you need it.

Blog Hop List:


Karen Burniston 

Lois Bak

Karen Aicken

Frances Byrne    <<<< You are here >>>>

Kelly Booth

Fran Sabad

Sandy Diller
















 


62 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this card Frances so cute!!

kReN said...

Love these new pop ups and charms. TFS! kReN@afourthlife

kReN said...

How to reach me? kren dot kurts at gmail dot com. Love this new release.

Brenda said...

Love you card...I need to find my pot of gold

Kay said...

So cute. Great use of the labels die

Linda Stenzel said...

Such a fabulous card!! So inspired!

SommerBrooke said...

I can’t stand it!!!!! It’s sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So cheerful and green. Love St Patrick Day cards.

Lois said...

This is so cool, Frances. I love the double "stage" on the inside.

Beki's Blog... said...

Great card! I love the leprechauns' bangs!

Christa White said...

I didn’t think I needed the st Patrick day set until I saw your card! I love everything about it!

Sue S said...

Cute card! Love the leprechaun hack. Thanks for the inspiration!
Sue S.
esbjstutz@aol.com

NancyR said...

Love the St. Patrick's Day theme! I'm Irish so it's exciting to see these. Plus the items can be used for other holidays as well.

Heidi Kilen said...

Love this card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Billescc said...

So cute. Love your ideas.

Tami said...

Such a fun card! I love that you tried her technique with the little labels pop up set. I have been wanting to try it too. I love how you made it into this adorable leprechan card with all the great charms. I love your card!

Gail said...

Gail Here from utb 01 @ att [dot] net to view your Design Team Creation - Well Top of the Mornin to ya! Love those double leprechauns along with the card pop up you selected - the papers and layout - such a fabulous make Frances - TFS - I always get great inspiration from you - blessings

Deb said...

Top ‘o the morning to you and this fun card!

M.E. said...

Wow, wie mega genial sind die denn *verliebt*

Viele Grüße

Monika

Judy said...

Thank you for sharing this card... Love seeing how new dies can be used to embellish dies I already have. You have made a very cute card with great details

Emily G said...

Love the colors and idea!

yup said...

Too cite for words. Great job.

Sierra VC Bliss said...

Love this new release and you knocked it out of the park with this card!

Dotsy said...

This is so cute! Love the charms on this one.

eunice said...

Thank you for sharing how you used dies from different KB sets to create your wonderful St. Patrick's Day card. KB's rainbow die may be the tiniest available currently and just the perfect size for adding to so many of her pop up card dies... gotta get that!

Brebda said...

Love the bright green colors and your card. Thank you for sharing. Brenda West , bswest51@yahoo.com

Karen said...

The irish charms are ideal. Karen.surratt2014@yahoo.com

Hannah Baum said...

Really neat! I love that you turned those gnomes into little leprechauns. Really creative!

hmbaum1999@gmail.com

Sharon said...

What a darling card! Love the border and pots of gold. There are so many possibilities for this design! Thanks for sharing, Frances.

Sharon

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Such a happy card with the rainbows and leprechauns!

Cindy said...

Sooooo cute. Thank you for sharing 😊🤗

Vivian C. said...

Irish eyes will be smiling when they see this fun St. Patrick's Day card. Love all your details. I really need to try that double pop up too. vrc@prodigy[dot]net

slbt17 said...

very fun - loving the leprechauns! sltb@yahoo.com

Judy3118 said...

Such a darling card! Love the little leprechauns!

terlyart said...

GREAT card, thanks for sharing!!

terlyart said...

GREAT card, thanks for sharing!! terrylstuart(at)comcast(dot)net

Kathy De Hay said...

What a GREAT card. I love the leprechaun.

Unknown said...

Wow - love the leprechaun!

Morag said...

Love this card - just puts a big smile on my face! 😄

Barbara McDonald said...

This is a great card. The pot of gold dies are the perfect addition to any St Patty's day card. Who doesn't want to find a pot of gold at the end of the Rainbow. Wish I could but at least the recipient of your card will when they open the envelope.

Cindy Manott said...

This is such a fun card. I love everything about the theme and the gnomes as leprechans. Can't wait to give it a try.

Stampin' Happy said...

I love how the label pop up is perfect for the pots of gold.

Stampin' Happy said...

I love how the label pop up is perfect for the pots of gold.

cghundley said...

Oh too cute! Like
stepping into a
fairy glade!
Carla from Arizona

Simply Blessed said...

So cute. I have ordered the little labels pop up and can't wait for it to arrive.

Chiara T. said...

Cute card.

AnnaMu said...

Very cute card

jean said...

great card as always!!! so cute!!

NWFlamingo said...

Nobody can come up with a different superlative…it is so CUTE!

Viki Banaszak said...

How cute! Ya I said it too.

Denise Bryant said...

Love your fun St. Patrick's Day card! Adorable!

Daniel R said...

I used to make St. Patty's Day cards but have not done any in a number of years. Need to build up my shamrock supplies so I can make cards again. Love those in this release.

Shelly S. said...

Love your St Patty's day card! So cute. Love this new release!

lee said...

love the double step on your st pat's card

Heather said...

I love this card being Irish and all (O'Brien).

Karen Inchak said...

So, so, so cute! Love all that green.

RuthCM said...

Cute card! This release has caught my eye. I may have to add a pop-up feature to my card making.

abhoneyab said...

Great card! So much fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

lattelover said...

Such a cute card! Thank you for sharing.

Sue D said...

Fun St Patrick's Day card with the pop up feature.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

GadgetyGirl5 said...

I love the St Patrick's Day card! Can't wait to get the dies!

Gmalew said...

Love this card, Frances. My order is due any minute!