Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Magnolia Merry Christmas!

C4C62-TagTilda-wm

Happy Saturday everyone!

The “Crazies” are back today with another challenge over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a new month we have a new hostess which is Cindy Haffner.

This week Cindy has challenged us all to create a square card! Well I make a lot of square cards so this was a pretty easy challenge.

For my card I decided to play with a couple of new stamps I purchased a couple of weeks ago at a craft show. I love Magnolia stamps but don’t use them nearly enough!

C4C62-TagTilda2-wm

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Tag Tilda; Santa’s Bench – Magnolia Stamps; Sentiment – Printworks
Paper: White; Red; Green; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink; Flowers; Red Ribbon; Button; Divine Twine; MS Optic Dots Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

14 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

how very sweet and precious....I actually have my first Magnolias on their way to me....

Maria said...

Super duper pretty, Francis! Your card inspires me to want to use my Magnolia stamps! I haven't used them for awhile now!!! Beautiful card!

Maria

Cindy Haffner said...

I Frances I ADORE your card. I Totally did the wrong challenge, I messed up my own challenge. I wondered why everyone's cards were square except for mine. --I think I'm losing it!! LOL

Vicki G said...

Gorgeous Frances! I love my Maggies too, but don't play with them enough either. So glad to be playing with you all again!

Hugs

Vicki

Silli said...

Wonderful card Frances, the image is cute and I love the papers. HUGS and happy weekend!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Beautiful inside and out, Frances!!! Gorgeous Christmas card!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty Frances!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

She is ADORABLE, Frances! And your Copic colors match the designer paper perfectly!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Frances!! She's so sweet!!

Anne Tussing said...

Super sweet! I love the flower accents and, of course, how you colored Magnolia!

Barbara said...

So cute, Frances!

Silke Ledlow said...

Frances, this is a gorgeous Tilda X-Mas card! Sweet design and your coloring rocks! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful holida card! Beautiful colors and beautiful image! hugs, Angela

Lynda Benden said...

This is just darling Frances! Love the image, so sweet, and the papers you chose are wonderful!