Now that we've teased and tempted you all week long, it's almost time for you to grab all of your favorite Brand Spankin' New products from MFT.
But first…it's time for our Die-namics Feature and Pre-Release PEP Rally!
Our Design Team has been busy creating jaw-dropping and inspiring projects for you, and we've saved the best for last.
Here is an in-depth look at this month's Die-namics, with an opportunity to revisit the amazing sets being released tonight at 10pm EST RIGHT HERE.
And while we are at it, how about we make your life even easier with a "cheat sheet" of all that's new? Head over to the MFT Blog to print out a shopping list.
Here are the details about the upcoming release on September 6 at 10 PM EST:
- The MFT release is on September 6 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available September 6 at 10 PM EST.
- Be sure to check in on the guest designer contest to see who is crowned the winner. The announcement is made in the release party thread, AND on the guest designer contest thread in the MFT forum on SCS. The winner will receive over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the design team next month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) The final 2 winners will be announced at the release party, and will also be contacted by e-mail.
So onto my card! As you can see I have created another Centre Step card, if you haven’t made one of these before you can find my tutorial on SCS.
I have used a number of the new MFT Die-namics on my card today … I am just loving all of these new fun dies … isn’t that birdhouse and little bird so cute! And you already know I love that fence …. right! The Die-namics I used for this include:
- Die-namics Homespun Birdhouse
- Die-namics Woodgrain Fence
- Die-namics Branch with Leaves (I used it to create the trees on both side panels as well as the branch above so this is a very versatile die.)
- Die-namics Mini Pennants
- Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass (previously released die)
Here is the inside of my card, I used the Die-namics Woodgrain fence once more along the bottom of my card, along with the Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass die. The bird is another of the dies as part of the fun Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics & Stamp set, there are soooo many things you can do with this set. The sentiment is also from the Homespun Birdhouse stamp set.
|Stamps: Homespun Birdhouse – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: White; Red; Blue; DP – My Mind’s Eye|
|Die-namics: Homespun Birdhouse; Woodgrain Fence; Tree Branch with Leaves; Mini Pennants; Fresh Cut Grass – MFT Stamps|
|Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape.|