Monday, September 19, 2011

Dad!

LOTV-Father'sDay-wm

Hi everyone,

A couple of week’s ago it was Father’s Day down here in Australia. A few days before I realised I didn’t have a card to give to my DH as I had given them all to my daughters to use. So here is one I quickly made up!

The bear used on this card is from Lili of the Valley!

LOTV-Father'sDay2-wm

And the inside too!

Stamps: Dad’s The Word – Lili of the Valley; Sentiment (outside) – Paper Pretties; Sentiment (inside) – Stamp It (Aust)
Paper: White; Black; Blue; DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Brads; Twine; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is too, too, too, cute!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fabulous Dad's Day card...loove it...great sketch as well

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty SWEET Frances!!~