It’s day 4 of the MFTeasers, in preparation of the release of the new stamp sets which are all due to be released by MFT Stamps this coming Tuesday 6th March.
Today the Design Team are featuring the two sets that will be released, these are “Umbrella Die-namics & Stamp set” and “Behind The Camera Die-namics & Stamp set”.
For my card today I used the Behind the Camera Die-namics & Stamp set. I die cut my camera using silver, black and designer paper. I also added some bling to dress it up a little more.
Die-namics used here include:
- Die-namics Behind the Camera
- Die-namics Photo Corners
- Die-namics Mini Tabs Foursome
Here is the inside of my card. I die cut another camera the same as I did on the outside, but this time I put it at an angle at the right hand corner of my card and then trimmed off any of the camera which was overhanging. I also added a Die-namics Photo Corner to the top left corner of my card. And finally I added a sentiment from the Behind the Camera stamp set.
Here are the details about the upcoming release on March 6th at 10 PM EST:
- You can at tend the New Release Party on March 6th from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on March 6th at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on March 6th just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
|Stamps: Behind The Camera – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: White; Black; Silver; DP – My Mind’s Eye|
|Die-namics: Behind The Camera; Photo Corner; Mini Tabs Foursome – MFT Stamps|
|Other: Black Ink; Sewing Machine; Ribbon; Blue Rhinestones; Foam Tape|