It is day 4 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 22nd March. This time round we have 14 new Riley’s being released.
It's also challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week our challenge hostess is Laurie Clout. Our challenge is Spring/Easter theme card that included polka dots!
Isn’t Riley so adorable dressed as the Easter Bunny hehe! This stamp is called Bunny Costume and what do bunnies like other then Easter eggs … Carrots. I created an Carrot Box using the Hippity Hoppity SVG kit from SVGcuts and cut using my Sizzix Eclips, which I have filled with the Easter Eggs you see beside my carrot box.
- Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
- Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 22nd March 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
- New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 22nd March 10 PM EST.
- Place an order $25 or more within the first 24 hours after the release to receive a free Riley “Share A Smile” logo stamp. These will not be available for purchase.
- Check out the Riley and Company Store to discover a surprise Riley and Company product also being released on Thursday.
|Stamps: Bunny Costume – Riley and Company|
|Paper: White; Green; DP|
|Other: Black Ink; SVGcuts Hippity Hoppity SVG Kit; Ribbon; Pompom; Foam Tape; Copics|