Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ooh La La!

CCEE1211 Paris wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Our February challenge hostess Joanne Grzelak has another fun challenge for us today.

Our challenge is to add an international flair to your card with language or image or embellishment.

For my card I decided to use MFT Stamps Who’s that Parisian Girl? I love this stamp set. Of course seeing I was going the Parisian theme I also had to grab my Die-namics Eiffel Tower die and I added the sentiment onto one for the tabs from the Die-namics Mini Tabs Foursome die set.

CCEE1211 Paris2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added another of the sentiments from the stamp set and another Eiffel Tower die cut.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Who That Parisian Girl? – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Teal; Dilly Dally DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Eiffel Tower; Mini Tabs Foursome – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Black Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Ohh la la, mon cherie! What a wonderful Parisian card, Frances. Love the Hepburn saying too!

Benzi said...

She looks as if she is ready for a fun day in Paris. Wonderful sentiment and card.

Sabrina said...

I agree with your sentiment - we're hoping to get there for our anniversary this year as we never managed to make a trip last year. Love your old wood look, and the polka-dot stripes are just fab.

wannabcre8tive said...

Love this cute card. Wonderful colors and I so agree with the sentiment.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Ooh La La is right!! Great combination of images, Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just PERFECT Frances!!~

Kathy Bradley said...

Wonderful image, Frances - colored perfectly. The DP you selected is so pretty and love the popped up Eiffel Tower!! I love your pretty card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

you nailedd this one...love that wood dp....and the die.....fab French card