It is day 5 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 22nd March. This time round we have 14 new Riley’s being released with a Spring/Easter theme.
Today I created another Easter treat box using the Sizzix Eclips Albums, Bags & Boxes 2 cartridge, it’s the french fry box. I decorated the box using Easter Egg Eating Riley … I think he might get a tummy ache if he isn’t careful hehe!
- Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
- Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 22nd March 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
- New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 22nd March 10 PM EST.
- Place an order $25 or more within the first 24 hours after the release to receive a free Riley “Share A Smile” logo stamp. These will not be available for purchase.
- Check out the Riley and Company Store to discover a surprise Riley and Company product also being released on Thursday.
|Stamps: Easter Egg Eating Riley – Riley and Company|
|Paper: Yellow; Pink; A Happy Heart DP – My Mind’s Eye|
|Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Sizzix Eclips; Sizzix Eclips Albums; Bags & Boxes 2 Cartridge; Foam Tape; Copics|