It is day 3 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 26th January. This time round we have 14new Riley’s being released with a Spring/Easter theme.
Recently while shopping at my local scrapbooking store, I purchased a couple of the new Sizzix Flip-It dies which is what I have used to create my card today. I am loving this die, so much easier than measuring and scoring etc!
I have used two of the new Riley stamps that are being released … they are Buster & Riley (walking) and Lulu (the lamb) & Riley.
This is such a fun card in that when folded how it is supposed to be folded, the image that is actually on the back of the card shows on the front and then when you open it up the other images flips around to be seen. You can see Lulu (the lamb) & Riley here now I have opened the card up a little.
Here is my card again … this time completely unfolded, this is actually the back of the card but as you can see the image that is normally on the front is stamped on this side.
And one more look at my card … this is the front of the card when completely opened, but this image will appear on the back when folded as it should be.
- Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
- Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 22nd March 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
- New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 22nd March 10 PM EST.
- Place your order within the first 24 hours after the release to receive a free Riley “Share A Smile” logo stamp. These will not be available for purchase.
- Check out the Riley and Company Store to discover a surprise Riley and Company product also being released on Thursday.
|Stamps: Buster & Riley (walking); Lulu (the lamb) & Riley – Riley and Company|
|Paper: White; Red; Yellow; DP|
|Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Circle Flip-It Die; Circle Nestabilities; EK Success Fancy Flight Border Punch; Pompom; Yellow Candy Dots; Foam Tape; Copics|