It’s day 3 of the MFTeasers, in preparation of the release of the new stamp sets which are all due to be released by MFT Stamps this coming Monday 4th February.
Today the Design Team are featuring 3 new stamp sets:
- You Make My Day
- Western Sentiments (this month's Triple Scoop set)
- Inspired By the Wild Wild West.
For my first card today I used the You Make My Day stamp set along with the new Die-namics Large Hybrid Heirloom Rose and Large Leaf Filled Flourish.I have also used the Die-namics Snow Drifts and Steel Grey card.
Here is the inside of my card I used another sentiment from the set.
|Stamps: You Make My Day – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: Sweet Tooth; Steel Grey – MFT Stamps; Forget Me Knot – Kaisercraft|
|Die-namics: Large Leaf Flourish; Large Hybrid; Foam Tape|
|Other: Black Ink;|
For my second card today I have used the Western Sentiments stamp set along with the Die-namics Barbed Wire Fence. For the sentiment panel I used the Die-namics Hexagon Stax and created the Chalkboard Technique.
I used the Howdy stamp set on the front panel. Along the bottom of my card, I used the Die-namics Barbed Wire Fence.
Here is the inside of my card. I again used the Western Sentiments & Howdy stamp set along with the Die-namics Barb Wire Fence and the Die-namics Hexagon Stax.
Here are the products I used on my cards today.
Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on February 4 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 4 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on February 4 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
|Stamps: Western Sentiments; Howdy – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: Black; Green; Grey; Wanted DP – Cosmo Cricket|
|Die-namics: Hexagon Stax; Barbed Wire Fence – MFT Stamps|
|Other: Versamark Ink; White Embossing Powder; Foam Tape|