It’s day 4 of the MFTeasers and I have another couple of teasers to share with you! Today the MFT Stamps Design Team are featuring more of the new sets that are to be released by MFT Stamps on Monday 11th March.
Today the Design Team are featuring:
- à la modes – Big Birthday Numbers
- Inspired By the Front Porch
For my cards today I used the à la modes Big Birthday Numbers stamp set to create a set of 4 birthday cards for a 1st and 2nd birthday.
As you can see I have made one for a girl and one for a boy for each year. I used the Die-namics Circle Stax 1 and 2 to cut out the circles in the front of the card and the layers for the numbers inside of the card. Along the edge of the designer paper at the top of the card I used the new Die-namics Harlequin and then added some twine and button.
The base of each card uses Sweet Tooth card.
Here are the cards for the two year olds … didn’t want to leave them out of having their own photo even though they are basically the same as the 1st birthday cards above.
And finally the inside of my cards … I used the Die-namics Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX to create the layer for the Happy Birthday sentiment.
Here are the MFT Products I used on my cards today:
Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on March 11 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on March 11 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on March 11 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
|Stamps: à la modes Big Birthday Numbers – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: Sweet Tooth (MFT); Blue; Pink; Journey DP & Uncommon DP - Authentique|
|Die-namics: Circle Stax 1 & 2; Harlequin; Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax – MFT Stamps|
|Other: Black Ink; Twine; Buttons; Copics|