Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hello

C4C245RubberDucky-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  I continue to challenge the Design Team this week.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge … here’s the sketch if you want to play along.

C4C245-Sketch

C4C245RubberDucky2-wm

For my card this week I decided to use the sketch and create a Stand Up Card using the new Elizabeth Craft Designs Stand Up Helper 2 Die set (930), the dies are basically a Christmas theme, but there are a couple in the set that could be used all year round, including the circles I used on my card today.

I also used the new Rubber Duck Die (920), I just adore this little cutie!!!!!!!!!!!! And for the sentiment I used the Hello Stand Up Helper (938) which can be used as a Stand Up Helper or like I have today just as a sentiment … the choice is yours Smile

For the circle layers I used circle dies from Karen Burniston’s Circle Spiral Pull Card and Circle Accordion Card Die Sets.

C4C245RubberDucky1-wm

Here is my card closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

  • Anja de Regt
  • Barbara Anders
  • Heather Pulvirenti
  • Helen Cryer
  • Jessie Rone
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Karen Aicken
  • Kelli Hull
  • Kristine Reynolds
  • Peggy McCurry
  • Kelly Booth (July Guest Designer)
  •  

    Paper: White; Yellow; Blue; Lemonade Stand DP – Bo Bunny
    Dies: Rubber Duck (920); Stand Up Helper Set 2 (930); Hello Stand Up Helper (938) – Elizabeth Craft Designs; Circle Spiral Pull Card; Circle Accordion – Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
    Other: Foam Tape; Candy Dots

     

    #aa-owl-signature

    3 comments:

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    how cute is this duckie....bright and happy and bold

    niki1 said...

    Lovely card !
    greetings,
    Monique ( niki1 )

    Karen Aicken said...

    Frances, this is just adorable. I love the colours you chose, the way you added the HELLO for the banner in the sketch AND that it's a STAND-UP card. So cute!
    Cheers
    Karen