Monday, October 20, 2014

Christmas Gift Tags

SantaStashtag1awm

Hi everyone,

Well it is almost that time of year …. and I figured I had better start making a few quick gift tags to have ready when I start wrapping Christmas presents.

I decided to play with a new stamp set I purchased recently from Stampin’ Up Santa Stache.

SantaStashtag1wm

Here is a close up of my gift tag.

SantaStashtag2awm

Of course I also had to make a few more gift tags using the Santa from the stamp set.

SantaStashtag2wm

And here is a close up of my Santa gift tags.

Stamps: Santa Stache – Stampin’ Up
Paper: White; Red; Green
Dies: Chalk Talk Framelits – Stampin’ Up
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

so ambitious....I used to make tags but would 'die' when I saw them tossed with the wrapping paper