Friday, October 3, 2014

Unwrap the Joy of Christmas

DearSantawm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created recently using the Party Paws Dear Santa stamp set.

I stamped the image onto a tag I created using the new Elizabeth Craft Designs Tags & More dies which were released a few days ago. There are three different designs available in these dies and each set allows you to create a tag any length you want. The dies come with the basic tag shape which cuts the top of the tag and various decorator dies.

Along the edge of the tag I used the Merry Christmas Stand Up Helper die.

DearSanta2wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments included in the Party Paws stamp set.

Stamps: Party Paws Dear Santa – Crafter’s Companion
Paper: White; Red; Green DP
Dies: Tags & More; Merry Christmas Stand Up Helper – Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Red and Green Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card <3

Elizabeth Craft Designs said...

WOW Frances! Another beautiful card! Just love your work!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I see all your holiday cards (which are fabulous, of course) and I semi=panic as I have soooooo many cards to make.