Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A Gift For You


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a baby card I created using the Gift Card Accordion die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. This is the newest die set in Karen's Accordion Card range of dies which has recently been released.

This accordion card die set gives you the option to attach a Gift Card to one of the pages if you so desire. If you don't want to include a gift card you are able to cover the slots up by using one of the rectangle dies which comes in the Flourish Gift Frame die set.



To decorate my card I used a baby die from Marianne Designs. I added the "A Gift For You" sentiment which comes included in the Gift Card Accordion die set. I thought this sentiment worked in a couple of ways .... 1. that a baby is a special gift and 2. that I had included a gift voucher or it could have come accompanied with a present.

On the second page of the card I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs Congratulations die and also the It's a Boy/Girl die.

Of course on the third page I added a gift card as you can see on the first photo on this blog post.



Here is my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.


Paper: White; Pink; Buzz DP - Ruby Rock-It
Dies: Gift Card Accordion Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Congratulations (718); It's a Boy/Girl - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Baby - Marianne Designs
Other ECD Products: Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm


4 comments:

Gmalew said...

Delightful card. Cutest baby die ever!

Mary Ann said...

Awesome card!!!Very pretty!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet card for a gift card....sweet

Karen Aicken said...

GACK -- this is ADORABLE. Love love love. I want to go buy that sweet baby die only because it's so flippin' cute. Love how you put this whole card together.