Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Butterfly Birthday


Hi Everyone,


My card today is for a challenge I do with a couple of friends of mine. Each month we get together and go to our favorite paper crafts store and come home with one or two new goodies. So we decided to also challenge ourselves each month using a product we all have.



Last month when we went shopping my friends were looking at the Memory Box Clara Corner die which we all ended up buying, so for our challenge this time round we had to use this on our cards.

I created a pull card using the Oval Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs

I then used the Clara Corner die on the top right hand corner and bottom left hand corner of my card. I colored the flowers using copic markers.



To decorate my card I added a few different sized butterflies which were die cut in Shimmer Sheetz or Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape which I then covered with Lavender Silk Microfine Glitter.


Stamps: Birthday Joy Calligraphy - Paper Inspirations; Sprinkles and Smiles - Penny Black
Paper: White; Purple; Lavender
Dies: Oval Pull Card; Oval Accordion Card; Butterfly Pivot Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Small Butterfly; Butterfly Overlay 1; Butterfly Silhouette - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Clara Corner - Memory Box
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Lavender Silk Microfine Glitter; Purple Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz
Other: Black Ink; Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

OH MY! This is beautiful. That "Clara Corner" adds a wonderful touch to the 2 corners, and I love how you did the butterflies.

jojot said...

so pretty with that corner die....I really have to get my corners out to play