Friday, February 23, 2018

Tee-rific Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I made for a very good friend who celebrated her birthday a couple of days ago. My friend loves playing golf and for as many years as I can remember I have created a golf themed card to give to her for her birthday. After all this time she more or less expects it from me haha!


This year I pulled out a couple of stamps I have had for a while but hadn't gotten around to using to create her card. I used Magnolia Stamps Golf Tilda and Golf Flag stamps for this card. I also found some patterned paper at a local Scrapbook Store last year which is perfect for my card.


For the inside of my card I used Karen Burniston's Spinner Square Pop-up Card die set. The sentiment and large golf ball move up behind the rectangle panel as the card is opened and closed.


Here is a short video so you can see the card opening and closing.


One final photo showing how the sentiment and large golf ball moves behind the rectangle panel.

Supplies:



Stamps: Golf Tilda; Golf Flag - Magnolia Stamps; Fore! Three Two One - Rubbernecker Stamps; Live Laugh Golf - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Green; Tan; 18 Holes Designer Paper - Karen Foster Design; Class Act Paper Pad - Kaiser
Dies: Spinner Square Pop-up Card - Karen Burniston; Dashing Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Broken China Distress Oxide; Peeled Paint Distress Oxide; Lucky Clover Distress Oxide; Foam Tape; Copics

2 comments:

kReN said...

Who knew that Tilda could golf! Love your card and isn't KB's swing die super!

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun card for your friend. Great little video, too!