Thursday, April 19, 2018

Wheely Great Friend


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Lois Bak our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Apparently today is Bicycle Day. Put a bicycle on your card. If you don’t have a bicycle, use anything with wheels.

For my card today I decided to pull out Lawn Fawn's Bicycle for You and Waffle Flower's Pull Tab die set to create a pull tab card.



Here is a short video to see my card in action.


To create the hillside the little girl is riding on I used Lawn Fawns Stitched Hillside Borders and Little Picket Fence Border die sets. I colored the hillside using Catherine Pooler inks.


For the sentiments I used stamps from The Stamps of Life Bicycle2stamp Clear Stamp set.

Because the bike is a fairly long image, I cut two tabs into the sliding tab part of the card so that each wheel could be attached. This was fairly simple to do by just placing the cutting plate just short of the end of the die when I die cut the second tab.


As I had some images left over, I created another scene on the inside of my card and added two more sentiments.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Other:


Stamps: Bicycle2stamp - The Stamps of Life
Paper: White
Inks: Garden Party; Grass Skirt; It's A Boy; Rockin' Red - Catherine Pooler; 
Other: Foam Tape; Copics


7 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Frances, you should work for Hallmark! Your cards are ALWAYS remarkable. This is remarkable AND adorable! Love it!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Frances - so interactive and colorful and cheerful and just so much fun !! You take your cards to the next level !!

Lois said...

I always love your interactive cards, Frances. And this one is really cute!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How cute is this!!! I love the interactive cards you make, Frances!!

Karen Aicken said...

EEEK - this is so fun. Love the slider element you added.

Liz Williams said...

Wow. a bicyle in motion is just too fun on this card. You are just amazing, Frances.

jojot said...

just the sweetest of scenes....one I would love to ride through