Friday, March 30, 2007

Baby Bib


After taking most of the day creating my first baby card I posted earlier, I was cleaning up my stamping area when I discovered my new stencils that I hadn't put away from the convention I attended recently. I just had to play with the baby bib and my adirondack colorwash sprays. This card took just a matter of minutes to put together.

I cut my white card down to the size I wanted and just placed the bib stencil on the card at an angle. I then just spritz the card all over with my butterscotch adirondack colorwash spray, until I was happy with the look. Remove the stencil and stamped the word "baby" using chestnut roan fluid chalk.
I then used my ticket corner punch to punch out the corners of the card and layered onto brown card. Added some brads to each corner and layered to my apricot bazzill card. Finished!


Stamps: Baby - Creative Cottage Crafts
Papers: Apricot Bazzill card, Chocolate Prisma card; white
Other: Baby Bib Stencil by Dreamweaver; Butterscotch Adirondack Colorwash; Chestnut Roan Fluid chalk; Harvest Brads by DCWV

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Cute creations! I'll be back!