Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rebus – Breakfast Foods!

rebus-may-breakfast

Hi everyone,

It is time for another rebus card for you to solve. This month the theme is breakfast foods, so hopefully you won’t find this one too difficult to solve.

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Here are the solutions: from last months “E Words” Rebus:

  • Entertaining
  • Egotist
  • Effort
  • Elephant
  • Eyesore
  • Embark
  • Echo

Don't forget that you can see all my past rebus posts here. If you scroll down to some of the earlier ones it might help you work out what some of the symbols can be used for.


5 comments:

Cindy H. said...

1. Bacon and eggs
2. Crumpets
3. Rice Puffs
4. Coffee
5. Pancakes
6. Scrambled eggs
7. Cornflakes

I'm not very confident in #3 :)

Crystal said...

The same answers here, but I thought #3 was rice krispies...LOL

LORi said...

Wow...How neat!! I tried, but can't do it...I admire those you can!!

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

I got the same answers as Cindy, too. I thought #3 was Rice Krispies, too, Crystal. But after reading Cindy's and looking at it again I can see it's probably "puffs" of smoke. What confused me was the light switches. They're backwards from what we're used to in America! It was fun, though. My husband did it with me and he even enjoyed it =).