Thursday, May 28, 2009

Celebrate Yourself!

mftsc83-celebrate-yourself- 

Hi everyone. It is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum. This week it is my friend Cindy Haffner's turn to supply the sketch.

I used the Girl’s Day In set to create my card today, I stamped the image on white card and also on my pink designer paper so that I could paper piece her robe.

83

Here's this week's sketch! Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC83 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate. We will select the winner next week when we upload the next sketch challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: Girl’s Day In – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Pink Pirouette & Pink Pirouette DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Word Window Punch; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Black Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin good Frances, thanks for playing.

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card!